shoes first.



i had a very shoes first mentality to selecting an outfit to wear out with the girls on friday night. i chose these bad boys from Zara because they're completely badass, then i panicked because i didn't know what i was going to wear with them. 

no panic necessary though--i think i could have run around in a paper sack and these shoes would have made is all okay. note: even though i bought a suit that resembled one from a vintage store on Newbury Street when I was in high school, i did not wear a paper sack on friday night. those days are totally behind me. 

3 comments:

CH said...

I remember the burlap suit!!!! I was scared, but jealous.

Meghan said...

Gorgeous!

Sandra Bendre said...

Beautiful:X:X I'm happy to found your blog:X
what do you say about to follow each other blog?

SandraB.ro