i put ketchup on my ketchup.


my dear friend jacqueline got me this t-shirt for my birthday, and it's basically my most favorite t-shirt ever.*

it's just so me. 

give me any food/condiment that combines vinegar, salt, and sugar and i'll throw it down my gullet. when i sit down with a plate of fries, it's only because fried potatoes act as a perfect vehicle for my ketchup. {this is true for most foods.}

p.s. do you like my pink reindeer pajama pants? i like them almost as much as i like ketchup. almost.

*the only t-shirt in my collection that's also in the running for "best t-shirt ever" is the one i got from my husband that has a picture of hugh laurie as dr. house and says, "it's not lupus." also awesome. 

2 comments:

Jim said...

And the reindeer pants are made of fleece!

Nikki said...

something about this pic and reading yours/amys blogs makes me sad that we dont all live in the same region anymore :(

Hmm says the event planner... perhaps i shall plan a reunion weekend?