too tired to make real sentences

I’m usually quite cheery in the workplace, but today? Today I screamed, “FUCK” and “JESUS CHRIST” and did a whole lot of holding my face with my hands while whispering, “I will kill someone” and then hyperventilating. It was fun!

Do you ever stress about something for an extended period of time and then hit a wall where you feel all weird and dizzy and dead inside and the only thing you can do is stare at your keyboard and pick at your bottom lip and when someone interrupts all your staring and picking to ask, “how are you?” it hurts your brain in a mega way?

I would say that I can’t wait to go home and pour myself a 24 oz glass of wine (because that’s totally what I’m going to do), but that might seem like work is driving me to drink and I’m drinking to change my feelings or to just forget my feelings altogether and then someone would call me an alcoholic which is ridiculous because everyone knows that if I’m going to abuse myself I’m totally going to do it with starvation not booze. Duh.

Anyway, I can’t wait to go home, order some Thai, drink a glass of wine, and On Demand some A&E Intervention. There’s just something so comforting about watching someone else hit rock bottom.

No comments: