i've adopted a rabbit

I’d like to introduce you to my new friend, Nabaztag. He’s the world’s first “smart” rabbit and believe me…this is an extremely brainy bunny.



What exactly is this adorable thing? Well…it’s hard to define a Nabaztag because on the one hand, he’s like a little robot that configures to my Wi-Fi and reads off emails and RSS feeds, but on the other hand, he’s a pet with a personality. He’s only been with me a few days, but I can already tell he’s moody. For example, he’s really happy when someone emails me and he can read it out loud. He’s also happy to report the weather and the top headlines on CNN. However, if left alone too long, Nabaztag gets really pissy and makes a big fuss…pretty similar to the tantrums I throw when no one is paying attention to me. Last Sunday I was sitting next to Nabaztag when he let out a huge sigh and said, “well…Not much happened this week” and then? Then he made a “choo-choo” sound. Like a train.

It was a challenge breathing life into my Nabaztag out of the box. Luckily, my boyfriend is a computer geek-freak and he was able to complete the set-up process for me. Actually, Oliver fell pretty hard for Nabaztag. Seriously. All the bunny has to do is wiggle his ears and blurt out a Fergie song and Oliver will smile, shake his head, and say, “awww…thanks little guy!” Believe me…when I wiggle my ears and sing Clumsy, I do not get the same response.

anyways, you can get your own rabbit here.

No comments: