|baby, it's cold outside!|
i've seen this little christmas quiz popping up in a few of my favorite blogs, so i decided to give it a whirl myself. ho ho ho!
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate // egg nog please. with rum!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? // a little of both.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? // white lights only.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? // nope. i don't think i've ever seen the real thing? such a shame!
5. When do you put your decorations up? // right after thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? // pumpkin pie. lots!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? // christmas eve at my grandmothers--always a big deal.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? // a friend told me in 3rd grade, but i pretended not to know for a long time.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? // yes, but just one.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? // lots of red and blue scandinavian themed ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? // love it in december, hate it after new years.
12. Can you ice skate? // yes, indeed!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? // no favorite--i've been too spoiled.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? // making the darkest days of winter seem cheerful--this is painfully cheesy, but i mean it!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? // pumpkin pie or anything chocolate.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? // tea at The Drake.
17. What tops your tree? // a red star.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? // giving. i'm weirdly embarrassed to open gifts in front of people!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? // yum. it's science.
20. Favorite Christmas show? // Love Actually, Elf, Home Alone.
21. Saddest Christmas song? // Baby, It's Cold Outside--"say, what's in this drink?"...basically a song about date rape.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? // adeste fideles.