please help me with my STD

i wasn't going to worry about sending out Save the Dates because...meh. but i've already heard people say that they know someone else getting married on June 19 (the nerve!), and technically this is a destination wedding for about 90% of our guests so it looks like we're doing them (Save the Dates i mean, not our guests), and we're doing them soon.

here are some designs i like:




(obviously a thank you card, but can be made into a Save the Date.)

which one do you like best? anyone have good stationary store/website suggestions?

hearts!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I REALLY like the second one. Its cute and quaint plus it has its own style and swagger. My second favorite is the third one. The bright colors and simplistic style send my heart a flutter. :)

Unknown said...

I suggest checking out my gatsby they have lots of cool invites by far my favorite site.