school's out for summer

I’m one fifth of the way done with my last week here at Mintel. This job has never kept me busy before, so those “loose ends” I should be tying up this week? Well. I guess there are none.

I do have one assignment to complete before eob Friday: To compile a list of things I’ll miss about Mintel. Here’s what I have so far…


1. getting "the clap" from inside sales

2. somfing marc, bryan, kavin, and corbs in the suppy closet

3. drawing straws to determine who will tell Cush it's too cold/hot in the office

4. booking trips to bankok, kenya, and tanzania over lunch

5. yelling, "you're not the boss of me, I'm the boss of you!" at my boss

6. doing one thing each day to "see if it will get me fired"

7. publishing mintel's underground newsletter, "the red zone"

8. employees who don't know how to use a fax machine (FYI...it's head first, face up, and there's NO NEED to dial 9)

9. United Airlines Flight Status

United Flight 678 Chicago, IL (ORD)
Mon, Oct 29
Scheduled:
11:00 AM

Actual:
Flight cancelled

Reason: --
Gate: --


10. turning over my badge and gun

No comments: