my friends are better than your friends

originally posted on Myspace Thursday, September 21, 2006

I have to brag a little here…I have, hands down, the most wonderful friends in the entire world. I'm in love with each and every one of them and their sincerity, devotion, and generosity baffles me everyday. They've stood by me through thick and thin (and I mean that literally) and through major ups and downs. One friend held my hand through my mom's funeral and told me how she died when I was ready to hear it. One friend reached out to me when I became sick and lost in a world that seemed impossibly dark. They've picked me up from airports, dropped me off at class, met me in london on a whim, and fed me chicken nuggets when I was crying too hard to see straight. My high school friends even liked me when I had bangs…and for those of you who didn't know me in my "awkward years" just believe me...that's huge.

Plus…they're all good looking. Just like me (now that I don't have bangs).

No comments: