- eat food (restaurant reservations are the only sort of appointment i want to keep)
- shop for clothes and shoes
- read things on the internet
- play with my phone (but not talk on the phone)
- watch TV
- throw stuff out/donate stuff
now, i realize my unwillingness to "do stuff" is sort of ... difficult. and i realize that i am totally the weird one in most social situations. and believe me, i totally beat myself up about the fact that i'm just so unmotivated to:
- TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS!*
- SEIZE THE DAY!
- LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
- JUST DO IT!
the next time someone asks me what my hobbies are, I'm totally going to say "buying Ferragamos and going to picnics."
*i thought this saying was "grab life by the horns" until my husband pointed out that life does not have horns.