2. Assad Mounser Shiprock gold-plated multi-chain bracelet
3. Bracker by Aldo
4. Kate Spade New York New Bond Street Florence
5. Rupert Sanderson Kibo
6. Kate Spade Stella Colorblock Sandal
7. Kate Spade New York Elina Flat
8. Jimmy Choo Agnes Patent Leather Pump
9. Asos Perspex Clutch
i'm loving all the neon that i'm seeing in stores and on my favorite fashion blogs, but i'm not totally loving it on me. it's not that i'm worried about being too loud or flashy or anything like that; it's just that all the neon tops and pants i've tried on have made my skin look blotchy and weird--something's just off about the whole thing.
but! because i'm a firm believer that anyone can pull off any trend (with the possible exception of the herve leger bandage dress), i've decided to ease into neon with by incorporating it into accessories and wearing them with neutral tops and jeans.
this post includes some of my favorite neon finds from around the web. if i had to pick a fave, it would be #5, the Kibo shoe by Rupert Sanderson. i swoon.