lots of people have been wondering why i've been so busy, what my new job is like, and why i slowly drag knives across my wrist every time my BlackBerry rings.
well, i can't really tell you. i mean i could...but i'd rather not get dooced.
so! here are some little details of my day-to-day that i feel comfortable sharing. if you're left feeling unsatisfied then come find me and i will tell you all about it. (i'll be the one huddling in the corner...chewing on my hair and rocking back and forth.)
1. sometimes i spend all day organizing pivot tables in Excel. sometimes i go to a warehouse and lift 500 pound boxes on a forklift.
2. my boss sent me to Walgreens the other day to buy 15 packs of cigarettes and a sugar free Red Bull. the cigarettes were worked related. the Red Bull was meant to keep me alive for the day.
3. one time i had to go back to work at 7:30 PM to ship something out. i brought Jim with me so he could keep the UPS guy from leaving before i could print my shipping label.
4. i stood up in front of my company in a t-shirt that was two sizes too small for me. also? i wore a cowboy hat. i did not have a choice about either.
5. i have become REALLY GOOD at setting up wireless routers.
6. sometimes i drink wine in Kentucky airports at 10:00 in the morning. i've learned i'm definitely not the only one who does this.
that's all i've got.
back to my corner!