dear husband-from-the-future,

thank you for letting me blow dry my hair in our air conditioned bedroom while you're still sleeping.

thank you for recording multiple Law & Order marathons.

thank you for rewinding Law & Order to the last scene i saw before falling asleep on the couch.

thank you for buying me diet root beer and m&ms

thank you for couch dancing with me

thank you for charging my cell phone at night (i always forget!)

thank you for taking me on a date tonight

thank you for letting me change the channel in middle of a baseball game

thank you for thinking my weirdness is amusing

thank you for putting up with me when i'm being a wretched human being. (like all this week. sorry.)



love,
your wife (from the future)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh this makes my heart smile. How cute. <3