gift wrapped hearts

When I came home from work last night, I found a little gift wrapped package on the coffee table. The note attached said, “To: Pea. Love, Mr. Pea.”

Before ripping into my surprise, I took a moment to compliment the neat wrapping job. (Jim and I were so excited about Christmas this year that we skipped wrapping altogether and exchanged presents as soon as they were purchased. I had no idea he could wrap!)

When the paper was off, I was left holding...




Jodi Picoult's new book! I am only slightly ashamed to admit that I love, love, love all things Jodi Picoult. I read My Sister's Keeper back in college and I liked it so much that when I was done I immediately picked up another one of her books. And then another. And another. And before i knew it, I had read them all. Until March 3 when this one came out. I'm so behind!

My package also included...



Morrissey's new album! I love that crazy Brit. This album came out in February. I'm so behind!

Also included in my package o' fun...


Once! I've been wanting to see this movie since it came out in 2007. (I'm so behind!) Jim and I watched it last night, and I LOVED it. The music is to die for.

When I went to leave the apartment this morning, I found the Once soundtrack hidden in my bag. :)

The moral of the story is this: I love my boyfriend. Also, if I had known that a serious relationship would yield so many presents, I would have jumped into one a long time ago.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

HOW ARE YOU BOTH SO CUTE.