bullets

-I’m not homeless anymore! After two full days of apartment hunting in New York, kicking, screaming, crying, and once even RUNNING full speed out of an apartment building in Midtown (not a joke), I emerged from Astoria, Queens with a room to call my own. Holler.

-You’re probably jealous of my new Marc Jacobs sunglasses. Now…if it could only be sunny…




-Random dry and scaly patches of skin have surfaced on my face. It’s really not attractive and no, I haven’t been trying any new skin products that might have caused this. Omg…do I have the Amy Winehouse disease? Help!

-I started and finished the six hour House marathon last night. That kind of endurance requires fuel. Mine came in the form of Edy’s Slow Churned Yogurt Blends in Cappuccino Chip flavor. Delish.

-For some reason my boobs have become really big this month. I haven’t gained any weight, there’s no bun in the oven, and I’ve been taking the Pill consistently for a year now sooo…puberty?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

hi michaela! It's steph. I just found your blog! I would love to see you when you move to NYC since I've been such a delinquent in visiting chicago. I'm in DC but I'm up in NYC all the time. Yay!